- Featured Jobs
- Research Managers (2 posts)
- Policy Officer
- Research Challenges Development Manager (2 posts)
- Research Projects Officer
- Digital Licensing Manager
- Public Engagement Officer (Fixed Term)
- Business Development Officer (21 hours per week)
- Foundation Partnerships Officer
- Foundation Partnerships Manager
- Analysts and Senior Analysts
- Research Technician to join Viral Hepatitis Research Group
- Chercheur en Sciences Humaines et Sociales - Programme ARD2020 Biomédicaments
- Research Scientist - Programme ARD2020 Biotherapeutics
- Head of Strategic Partnerships
- Head of Knowledge Transfer
- Head of Research Business Development
- Grants Officer
- Business and Operations Manager
- Academic Fellowships / Clinical Academic Fellowships
- View All Jobs
- Latest News
Arianespace, a French space company, has confirmed that the next pair of Galileo navigation satellites will not be launched until 2015, following problems with previous launches.
Researchers both rely on software and overlook it. It’s crucial to raise awareness of the importance of good code, and the people who write it, says Simon Hettrick.
When he applied for a promotion 2 years ago, Steve Pettifer, a reader in the school of computer science at the University of Manchester, decided to drop the journal impact factor from his CV.
The global community last year invested barely a third of the funding required to develop vaccines and drugs to contain the spread of TB, says a report published on 22 October.
The Abbott government's higher education reforms will make postgraduate degrees, including medical research, “totally unaffordable” for Indigenous students, a Senate inquiry has been told.