Copyright and Disclaimer
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, except where otherwise stated. Please note that the CAAST-Net name, logo and website design are the property of the CAAST-Net consortium and are protected under copyright. The contents of the databases, audio-visual material which form part of this website, are protected under copyright and are the property of the CAAST-Net consortium, specific project coordinators/participants and/or other organisations. The source code and databases are protected under copyright and are the property of ResearchResearch Ltd. All trademarks, registered designs, copyrights and other proprietary rights are acknowledged.
CAAST-Net maintains this website to enhance public access to information. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
This material is:
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date.
- sometimes linked to external sites over which CAAST-Net has no control and for which CAAST-Net assumes no responsibility.
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that:
- it cannot be guaranteed that a document available on-line exactly reproduces an officially adopted text.
- the views expressed by a speaker making a presentation on this website are purely those of the speaker.
- the Network is produced by the Research Africa newsroom and does not represent the views of the CAAST-Net consortium or its individual partners.