- Featured Jobs
- Research Managers (2 posts)
- Policy Officer
- Research Challenges Development Manager (2 posts)
- Research Projects Officer
- Digital Licensing Manager
- Public Engagement Officer (Fixed Term)
- Business Development Officer (21 hours per week)
- Foundation Partnerships Officer
- Foundation Partnerships Manager
- Analysts and Senior Analysts
- Research Technician to join Viral Hepatitis Research Group
- Chercheur en Sciences Humaines et Sociales - Programme ARD2020 Biomédicaments
- Research Scientist - Programme ARD2020 Biotherapeutics
- Head of Strategic Partnerships
- Head of Knowledge Transfer
- Head of Research Business Development
- Grants Officer
- Business and Operations Manager
- Academic Fellowships / Clinical Academic Fellowships
- View All Jobs
- Latest News
Arianespace, a French space company, has confirmed that the next pair of Galileo navigation satellites will not be launched until 2015, following problems with previous launches.
When he applied for a promotion 2 years ago, Steve Pettifer, a reader in the school of computer science at the University of Manchester, decided to drop the journal impact factor from his CV.
The global community last year invested barely a third of the funding required to develop vaccines and drugs to contain the spread of TB, says a report published on 22 October.
The last fortnight in Brussels has been dominated by planning for the European Commission, the 27 members of which were nominated by president-elect Jean-Claude Juncker on 10 September.
The research commissioner faces many challenges