- Featured Jobs
- Digital Licensing Manager
- Public Engagement Officer (Fixed Term)
- Business Development Officer (21 hours per week)
- Foundation Partnerships Officer
- Foundation Partnerships Manager
- Analysts and Senior Analysts
- Research Technician to join Viral Hepatitis Research Group
- Chercheur en Sciences Humaines et Sociales - Programme ARD2020 Biomédicaments
- Research Scientist - Programme ARD2020 Biotherapeutics
- Head of Strategic Partnerships
- Head of Knowledge Transfer
- Head of Research Business Development
- Grants Officer
- Business and Operations Manager
- Academic Fellowships / Clinical Academic Fellowships
- View All Jobs
- Latest News
The last fortnight in Brussels has been dominated by planning for the European Commission, the 27 members of which were nominated by president-elect Jean-Claude Juncker on 10 September.
The research commissioner faces many challenges
A significant proportion of Horizon 2020 payments may be delayed because of problems in the EU budget process, the research commissioner has warned.
EU member states are unlikely to accept the European Commission’s suggestion of imposing regulation, in order to make the concept of the European Research Area a reality.
Robin McAlpine, director of the left wing think tank the Jimmy Reid Foundation, actively campaigned for Scottish independence. He talks to Safya Khan-Ruf about life after the ‘No’ vote.